Students, who want the funding opportunity to be educated, can apply for international math scholarships from the University of Manchester.
In order to take a undergraduate programme, this educational fund is open to all high-level international participants who want to study at university in the UK.
- University: University of Manchester
- Department: NA
- Course level: Bachelor’s degree
- Prizes: £1,000 per year
- How to log in: Online
- Number of prizes: NA
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be awarded in the UK
- Eligible countries: all nationalities
- Acceptable course or subjects: Degree in Mathematics
- Eligible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to apply
- How to apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must take admission to a college degree. All international students will be automatically considered for this application and will not have to apply.
- Supporting documents: To apply, applicants must be ready to submit pre-university transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a degree from a recognized university.
- Language requirement: An IELTS certificate is not required at the time of application. If you are selected for the opportunity, you will be asked to take the IELTS test.
The University of Manchester will provide £1,000 a year to successful college applicants.