A degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for jobs. Therefore, the Marconi International University offers the International University of Africa, Asia and the Middle East opportunities for degree and degree funding.
The main reason for the scholarship is to provide financial support to international students who want to conduct a degree and degree program.
- University or Organization: Marconi International University
- Department: NA
- Course level: grade and postgraduate
- Premium: Up to 50 percent
- Number of awards: NA
- How to sign in: Online
- Nationality: students from Africa, Asia or the Middle East
- The prize can be brought to the United States.
- Eligible countries: Africa, Asia or the Middle East
- Eligible courses: Sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility criteria: In order to be eligible, candidates must meet all the criteria indicated:
- Candidates who have successfully graduated from a recognized higher education institution in Africa, Asia or the Middle East and wish to continue their studies in line with the Marconi International University.
How to apply
- How to apply: To apply for this program, applicants must access the degree and degree program at the university.
- Supporting documents: Students must provide an original or certified sealed copy of their transcripts obtained from the African, Asian or Middle Eastern institute.
- Admission requirements: Students must have a previous grade certificate.
- Language requirement: Students can submit an English language certificate that includes TOEFL/IELTS/PTE or alternative qualifications, such as a university degree conducting their programs entirely in English.
Marconi International University will provide up to 50% of tuition fees to students they deserve.