The University of Toronto Mississauga offers guaranteed entry scholarships for high-level students. The funding programme is open for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The scholarship is intended for all national and international students who wish to apply for the bachelor’s degree course at the University of Canada.
- University or Organization: University of Toronto Mississauga
- Department: NA
- Course level: Grade
- Awards: Up to $12,000
- How to log in: Online
- Number of awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be awarded in Canada
- Eligible countries: all nationalities
- Acceptable courses or subjects: Undergraduate courses in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Demonstrate academic achievement.
- Available to all newly admitted students directly from high school and automatically evaluated at the time of admission (no application required).
- Students must reach and maintain a cumulative average grade of at least 3.70 at the end of the fall/winter session to benefit from renewal.
How to apply
- How to apply: To apply for opportunities, applicants must support admission to undergraduate courses at the University of Toronto. After being registered, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting documents: You must provide degree certificates, transcripts, and resumes with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, students must verify the admission requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of English language capability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable evidence. For more information, see the English Language Requirements section.
The University of Toronto will provide an educational fund to start a undergraduate program in Canada for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- 0% and more: up to $12,000 ($3,000 renewable x 4 years)
- 0% — 94.9%: $3,000 (non-renewable)
- 0% — 91.9%: $2,000 (non-renewable)