The University of Torrens is pleased to offer international corporate merit awards for brilliant students. The prize is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The main reason for the scholarship is to provide financial support to international students who want to conduct a degree and degree program.
- University: University of Torrens Australia
- Department: NA
- Course level: grade and postgraduate
- Premiums: 25% discount on tuition fees
- How to sign in: Online
- Number of awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The prize can be awarded in Australia
- Eligible countries: all nationalities
- Acceptable course or subjects: The degree and postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligible criteria: In order to be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- International university students and graduates must maintain a full-time study burden, 1 EFTSL over a 12-month study period, to maintain their scholarship.
How to apply
- How to apply: Before applying for this opportunity, applicants must take admission to any degree or master’s degree course at the university. After being a university student, all applicants can access this scholarship.
- Supporting documents: Upload a copy of your official transcripts to all secondary (secondary) and postsecondary/college schools on your application
- Admission requirements: By admission, applicants must check all college admission requirements.
- Language requirement: University applicants are required to show an average high school credit and an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent. Graduate applicants are required to show an average credit in their previous grade and have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent in general.
Torrens University Australia will cover 25% of total course enrollment for winning candidates