Bursary International Pharmacy applications are now available to outstanding students at the University of Manchester for the 2021/2022 academic year.
This scholarship is available to talented and motivated students who will enroll in the undergraduate course at the university.
University or Organization: University of Manchester
Department: Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health
Course level: Bachelor’s degree
Prize: Up to £2,000 per year
Number of prizes: N/A
How to log in: Online
The prize can be awarded in the UK
- Eligible countries: all nationalities
- Eligible courses or subjects: The scholarship is available for undergraduate courses in biology, medicine and health at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for the award, applicants must:
- It must be classified as foreign for the purposes of the registration fee;
- You must enroll in a degree;
- He must have an excellent academic history.
How to apply
- How to apply: Applicants must take admission to qualify for a college student degree.
- Supporting documents: All applicants may be required to submit the following documents: prequalification diploma, copies of academic transcripts and issuance, English Language Knowledge Certificates, a declaration, a copy of the passport.
- Admission requirements: Applicants must meet the conditions required for the grade field applied at the chosen university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must provide proof of English language capability through various certificates such as GMAT, IELTS or TOEFL, etc.
Pharmacy International Bursary is equipped by the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health of the University of Manchester School of Health Sciences is providing a benefit of up to £2,000 a year for students doing for the 2021/2022 academic year.