To manage and carryout the warehouse operations of receipt, storage, delivery of material by cost effective manner by applying the best available resource, transport networking etc and ensure the customer – internal / external satisfaction.
Key Performance Area 1: Customer Satisfaction
• Ensure timely delivery of the customers orders to enhance the sales and growth of the company.
• Ensuring the safety and security of the stock in warehouse.
• To ensure proper stacking of products is done to prevent damage of goods.
• Random Inventory check.
Key Performance Area 2: Business Performance
• Develop the business relation with Transport Company to ensure smooth delivery of containers.
• Ensure timely processing of Delivery orders, Goods Receipt Vouchers and Stock Transfer Notes.
• Ensure insurance survey if any damages occur either in warehouse or while receiving the containers
• Ensure timely servicing of warehouse vehicles.
Key Performance Area 3: Professionalism
• Support business strategy to ensure the success of the company
• Cost control of transportation, warehouse & other distribution expenses.
• Monitoring attendance of staff.
• Attending customer complaints for deliveries.
Key Performance Area 4: Leadership
• Plan timely deliveries to the company customers
• To motivate the staff and look after their welfare.
• To promote team work.
Job Specific Competencies:
Knowledge of Logistics Procedures
Knowledge of Safety and Security measures.
Excellent Communication & Inter Personal Skills
Job Location Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Company Industry Consumer Electronics
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Logistics and Transportation
Employment Type Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 5 Max: 15
Residence Location United Arab Emirates
Age Min: 35 Max: 45
Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management / Logistics Operations