· Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
· Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
· Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
· Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
· Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
· Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
· Coordinate with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
· Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network
· Train users on the proper use of hardware and software
Ø Communication Patience
Ø Problem Solving
Job Location Al Olaya, Riyadh , Saudi Arabia
Company Industry Laboratory & Quality Control
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Information Technology
Employment Type Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range Unspecified
Number of Vacancies Unspecified
Career Level Mid Career
Years of Experience Min: 10
Residence Location Algeria; Bahrain; Comoros; Djibouti; Egypt; India; Iraq; Jordan; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Mauritania; Morocco; Oman; Pakistan; Palestine; Philippines; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Somalia; Sudan; Syria; Tunisia; United Arab Emirates; Yemen
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Age Min: 30
Ø Area of Expertise Active Directory – DHCP –DNS – Firewalls – Linux –Windows – cPanel – FTP – Net
JOB VACANCY:SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR at Al zwed Group Al Olaya, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia