Did you know that there are jobs that can also be done in Canada without a work permit? I guess you didn’t know! True, there are many things you can do. So, if you want to work in Canada without a work permit, stay tuned to this post.
A search was done to find a list of these jobs that will be presented to you in this article. It is very important to note that you may not be able to get your dream job as you will be working without a work permit. However, you can find well-paying jobs.
Cases where international people could comfortably work in Canada without a work permit are like business foreigners;
- After sales services
- Meetings of the Board of Directors
- Temporary workers in the housing sector
- Foreign company employees employing Canadian companies
- Foreign representatives and their families
- Foreign Government Officials
- United States law enforcement officials
- Flight safety officers
- You work in a university
- Athletes and team members
- News reporter and media team
- Public speakers
- Conference organizers
- Judges, referees and similar officials
- Reviewers and evaluators
- Expert witnesses and inspectors
- Healthy students
- Air transport inspectors
- Aerospace or accident investigators
- Emergency service providers
- The situation is clear
- Farm work
Regarding the agricultural work permit, a person can work on a farm without a permit to the extent that:
- Field work will not be paid.
- The main purpose of the person who comes is not to work in the field. But for other things like tourism or family visits.
- The farm will not be used as a for-profit business.
So, whatever you choose, you have the opportunity to work in Canada without a work permit and not be harassed by the authorities. So, it is your options and decide what you want to go with.