The University of Oulu Scholarship Program offers scholarships to talented international students who graduate with degrees or degrees at the University of Oulu.
- Hosting Institute: Oulu University in Finland
- Level of study: 2 year international masters or 5 year international degree
- Number of subjects: Not specified
- Target group: International students who are required to pay university fees (citizens of non-EU / EEA countries)
- Value of subjects / inclusions: The scholarship will be offered through a scholarship exemption that covers 50%, 75% or 100% of subjects.
The 50% scholarship is for the two-year program of the Oulu Business School Business School, with the exception of the Master’s program in Business Analysis where 100% of tuition fees may be covered.
75% scholarship is intended for 2-year international master’s programs that are not Oulu Business School or 5-year international degree programs.
To maintain a scholarship in the next academic year, a student must have completed ECTS 60 by the end of the previous academic year.
Applicants can apply for Oulu University Scholarship if they meet the enrollment criteria and are required to pay tuition. Oulu University Scholarships can only be accepted once. Scholarship applications will be processed during the nomination process only if the candidate meets the admission criteria. Oulu Scholarship selection criteria are based on past academic performance and academic ability.
Applications for admission to 2021 will open on January 7, 2021
There is no separate international scholarship application system. International sponsorship applications are submitted along with applications for your preferred reading option. Oulu International Masters Scholarship application period is January 20, 2021 (15.00 GMT +2).
It is important to visit the official website (the link provided below) for detailed information on how to apply for these courses.