Grants facilitate access to education. Therefore, the University of Coimbra is awarding international merit degree awards in Portugal. The scholarship is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The training is available to brilliant students who intend to take a undergraduate course at the University of Coimbra.
- University: University of Coimbra
- Department: NA
- Course level: Bachelor’s degree
- Premiums: Up to 2000 euros
- How to log in: Online
- Number of prizes: 200
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be awarded in Portugal
- Eligible countries: all nationalities
- Acceptable course(s): the degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to apply
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2021
- How to apply: To be considered for the award, students must take admission to a college degree. After that, applicants must fill out the application form for this opportunity.
- Supporting documents: Students will be asked to submit their copies of transcripts or academic certificates, a copy of their passport, resume and proof of language skills.
- Admission requirements: To study at the undergraduate level, students will need to submit a transcript of higher secondary education and, in some institutions, international students will also need to pass an entrance exam.
- Language requirement: You must check the requirements of the English language when studying at the University of Coimbra.
The university will provide the prize amount; if the student’s admission score is 160 points or more, the program received will be between 1,000 and 2,000 euros.